Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty
PostSubject: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty30th September 2008, 6:39 pm

[29.9.08]Fans don't want FRH to endorse Mengniu anymore

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

China product Mengniu is being involved in the poison milk scandal, some of the endorsers is S.H.E and Fahrenheit, because the 6 concerts in China of Fahrenheit is sponsored by Mengniu, Wu Zun fans requested for Fahrenheit to stop endorsing Mengniu in the Baidu webpage. These fans said, o get the tickets we have drunk a lot of it, don know if we will be alright??it really deserves our pity.

Believes the company, HIM International respects the contract

Many netizens left messages in the ?919 Worried?thread of the Baidu website asking Wu Zun to be careful with the product he endorses, netizens Ya Star also appealed, ope that Wu Zun will not endorse Mengniu in future.?Most people said that they drunk a lot of dairy products just to see Fahrenheit concert, they are worried that their health will be damaged, and even worried that the concert might be cancelled and they drank it for nothing.

With regards to fans not wanting them to endorse Mengniu products, HIM International expressed that currently S.H.E and Fahrenheit have contract with them, they have to respect the spirit of the contract. Both groups are concerned about fans?health, but the yogurt series they endorsed have been checked to be safe, Mengniu is the longest enterprise, hence still need to believe the company.
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty30th September 2008, 6:42 pm

Hey, does anyone know more about this scandal? I didn't really pay attention until my mom mentioned it and told me not to buy anymore chocolate stuff(??)

I also don't want fahrenheit to endorse the product anymore. God knows how much they have drink it while filming the MV or advertising it. I hope fans are okay too. I don't want anything to happen to fahrenheit...if anything happens to them....argh..
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty30th September 2008, 8:11 pm

it's mostly the powder stuff or the instant kind where you add water to the powder to produce the drink.
the scandal also involves mr. brown products and the white rabbit candy products
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty1st October 2008, 1:09 am

Thanks for clearing that up. I feel so bad for babies. I heard that the chemical (or whatever it was) was put in the baby's formula powder too *sniff*

Mr Brown? Hmm..never heard of it.
White rabbit candy products? AH! I use to eat white rabbit candies T_T

Worst of all, I feel bad that frh HAVE to keep endorsing the product because of the "contract"... Sad
Back to top Go down
vanity

vanity

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty1st October 2008, 8:25 am

Oh gosh! The white rabbit candies, too? T_T
My mom told me it's also in the little koala bear cookies, with the chocolate on the inside. T_T I like those snacks Sad !!!!!

But yeah, it seems very dangerous for their health to be kept in the contract and basically forced to drink/eat the products...
Even if they have been tested "safe"... who are the people testing, and can we trust them? :/

I'm also very sad for the babies... My mom told me that some of the babies and little kids have kidney stones because of this scandal!! And they are too young to undergo surgery to remove the stones, so it has to be forced out... It's a very painful thing Sad Especially since their bodies are so small! Sad Makes me sad and very angry at the Mengniu company!! D:<
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/silverfrost
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty4th October 2008, 4:19 pm

omg. they're in cookies too?! D:
all i know is that, the mr. brown coffee drinks are not good. :[
my dad told me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...   Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sept.29.2008-fans don't want frh to endorse mengniu...
Page 1 of 1