Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty
PostSubject: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty6th March 2008, 10:10 pm

Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Fahrenheit_6
Fahrenheit's popularity is hot, many were from Australia, N. America chasing their stars to Taiwan, good thing Wu Zun's english is excellent. Picture credit HIM.

Source: UDN
Translated by Cmiley (Please credit or link if posted elsewhere)

After Fahrenheit became popular they've became extremely hot everywhere, going anywhere to do sing sign functions you'll see golden hair blue eyed chasing fans, some fans from Hong Kong, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, Malaysia and other Asian fans have come to support the event causing the group members to speak a few words in Cantonese, Japanese and sometimes even a few words of English to greet, and everytime at the end of the functions the tongue is just about twisted.

Earlier Fahrenheit was in Tainan doing a signing function, accidently they discovered some exoctic faces of girls excitedly lining up for the signing. Later Wu Zun with a bit of better English (Note didn't the reporter remember Calvin is from Canada too?) asked in more details to find out that they were from Australia and Czech Republic, and even saw the Taiwanese idol drama "Hana Kimi", causing them to be mesmerized by Wu Zun making the staff stunned. The other female from Czech Republic is studying chinese in Taiwan, she also loves Fahrenheit's sunshine & candid personalities.

Actually Fahrenheit has many fans in Asia, once they hold any large functions, fans will get together from all over to attend, once staying it could be 10 days to half a month and they would also follow them all over Taiwan. To be grateful to the foreign fans' support, the group members not only signed but also had to switch to different languages; Hong Kong fans in Cantonese, fans from Japan changing to Japanese, even with Korean fans they would show off a coupole of Korean greetings, their collegues said this is like a cogress meeting, the four are acting as "language translators". Jiro laughed saying: "Have you eaten?", "Are you cold", "Thank you", "Worked Hard" these types of simple words they're capable of, but a bit more difficult then it we won't cover us!

Not only many fans, they're amount of presents are "from all different places different variety", even some fans bringing all the way from Brunei's local specialty "Portland shrimp" for Wu Zun to get a taste of home, but at the end because the work van had no fridge, it turned bad about a whole day of sitting, the record company could only say: "For the sake of their idols health, any edible items are not allowed!"
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty6th March 2008, 10:16 pm

"The other female from Czech Republic is studying chinese in Taiwan"
so one of those foreigners could speak manderin? thats bound to catch their attention! lol and they're pretty dedicated too, if they traveled all the way from CR to taiwan...
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty6th March 2008, 10:21 pm

yep....lucky far away fans....dont worry, I'm still saving up money so I could travel..haha...or go study abroad..(crazy, I know)
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty7th March 2008, 4:37 am

ahhhhhhhhh....i want to go study chinese in Taiwan too..if those girls could do it..i think i could!! LOL...*excited*

Iyai2: hey look your ideas Iyai2.."FLY TO TAIWAN, SCREAM IN ENGLISH, AND SPEAK IN BROKEN CHINESE! " [now we could see tat it work, FRH love it]

awww.. i want to hear FRH speak in many diff. language! especially the English part... lets see if Jiro improve..hehehe
Back to top Go down
lilazngrl4evea
lilazngrl4evea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty8th March 2008, 12:56 am

They're such dedicated fans they come all the way to Taiwan, and they know Mandarin. I want to go to Taiwan and learn Mandarin too lol. I would like to hear and see Fahrenheit speak many different languages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty8th March 2008, 1:02 am

Madibi: Lol, yes it does work! Now it's just our turn to reanact the idea! Me too! I'mma try to go next year *prays*!

Lilazngrl4ev3a: me too! I especially wanna hold a conversation in english with them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation   Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation Empty

Back to top Go down

Mar.6.2008 -Frh fans as of United Nation
Page 1 of 1