Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sept.2008- Color Mag: frh's sentimental side

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Sept.2008- Color Mag: frh's sentimental side Empty
PostSubject: Sept.2008- Color Mag: frh's sentimental side   Sept.2008- Color Mag: frh's sentimental side Empty14th October 2008, 6:39 pm

Sept.2008- Color Mag: frh's sentimental side 1001colormag
Translated by aiwa@FahrenheitGloba1

Color Mag: Fahrenheit's Sentimental Side

Usually, we often see the bright and cheerful side of Fahrenheit, do you want to know their most sentimental inner feelings? Come over here!

Jiro Wang - Just love a 1 person beach

I think one of my best traits is that I can tolerate criticism, entering early into the industry has made me very tolerant, quite a few years in the past, I've filmed some dramas, at that time I wasn't too familiar with the working condition, was once severely scolded by the director, to the point of feeling loss at the spot, so when mentioning collaborations with seniors in the past, I am most thankful to Huang Wei De. At that time it was my 1st collaboration drama with Wang Wei De, back then he reached out a friendly hand to me, comforting me that these are all part of the process, and he also taught me many things, the quote that he said, I could still remember till now, he said: "As a male celebrity, he must remind himself to look his best to others at any time, even when you fall, you have to look good." I think that was how I started my incredible love for beauty! But I also think that's a type of attitude for the responsibility of my own profession. Now, I think that my mood is more stable than a few years past, because I know that I am making improvements. Who's giving me the strength? I think it's the fans, and L'arc En Ciel! That has always been my hardworking target, whether it's facing away or torwards the camera, it has given me the strength, sometimes when I cannot find a way out for my mood, yelling out a few times is good enough, or going to the beach by myself, basically, I am the type of person who could regain energy at any time to carry on!

Wu Chun - Just love the feeling of a home

What I am most afraid of is the feeling of losing the family! I was this way since I was young, I remember during childhood, I would cry when my dad leaves the country, later when my mom got sick, it made me realize how important the family was to me, so I actually quite want to start a family earlier, hoping that there would be a baby for my family to hold. The person who has affected me the most? Should be Michael Jordan! His legend has deeply affected me, he has set goals, and is a person that never waste time, I also hope I could have the charms like him. Where does my strength originate from? En! I know how to reward myself at the right time, like after completing a very difficult task, I would eat a lot of good food (ha). Actually, if it's possible, entering the entertainment industry, I hope to meet Jackie Chan! I want to ask him if there's a chance for me to do an action film! (ha). Actually, the thing I want to say most to the rest of Fahrenheit is that no matter what, our good relationships shouldn't change!

Aaron Yan - A just and honest heart

Actually, I am the type of person who have really high self expectations, so I often feel extrememly depressed because my expectactions are too high; But, I would not just give up like that! As for profession, nowadays celebrities are expected to have multi-talents, so no matter how hard it would be, I would still think it's OK, as long as it's reasonable, not against any conscience or morals, I would put in my best effort to fulfill it. I've always been very straight-forward, I would say whatever comes up in my mind, even my mood is a bit more quick-tempered than other people, even though I know that I would easily hurt others, but I still couldn't change this habit, maybe I need learn more about how to cooperate with others! Just that during childhood, didn't the teacher tell us to be honest? But after I grew up, I realize there's too much "points and details" to worry about when interacting with people in society, have to adjust to many things; or from another perspective, there's nothing bad about it, people must know how to protect themselves, only my inner self and heart would remain just and honest, never losing my own principle, then it's good enough.

Calvin Chen - The true respect between people

Actually, I've always believe that there should be loving mutuality between people, especially within this current era filled with anger, shouldn't everyone care more about this world? During the days in Canada, the severe racism has made me feel angry and upset, why is there such hatred between people who are not familiar with each other? Just because of the race, culture, lifestyle difference? I truely hope humans could someday form the true world peace, loving the entire environment on earth, caring about all the living species on earth; perhaps there would still be a lot of discrimination between races, but I just hope that everyone could be more tolerant and have an open heart, respect for each other, cherish each other, then world peace could be achieved, the hope starts from you and me!
Back to top Go down

Sept.2008- Color Mag: frh's sentimental side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit-U.S.A :: Fahrenheit (fei lun hai) :: Fahrenheit News/Activities-
Jump to: