Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

May.15.2008-Aaron walk out of shadow of a weakling

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

May.15.2008-Aaron walk out of shadow of a weakling Empty
PostSubject: May.15.2008-Aaron walk out of shadow of a weakling   May.15.2008-Aaron walk out of shadow of a weakling Empty15th May 2008, 6:07 pm

**Credits and translations: Tiffany@ frhglobal**

Arron walked out of the shadow of weakling

Amongst the popular boyband Fahrenheit, Arron is the youngest, and because he once had a leg injury, he was thus viewed as a 'weakling', always nder the protection of other members; during the group interview, one will always see Calvin talking non-stop, Wu Zun being the center of media attentio, and Jiro Wang is the 'King of Styles', while Arron will think that he does not have a single unique place. In dramas, due to his young look, there are no opportunities to take up major roles, and its all either special guest or minor roles.

However, after 2 years of growth, Arron finally walked out of himself, becoming the main lead in idol drama, he acted as 007 'Zhan Shi De' investigating cases in schools, even if there are too many action moves and scenes that delayed his recovery of the torn ligament injury he had two years ago during dance practice, he also said, "I must tolerate the pain and endure it through!"

Arron's smiles were more frequent than the past, he admited, "Because there are more work now, thus more confidence. Luckily there is this chance to film this drama, being the male lead for the first time, I have very high expectations for myself, the role is a calm and intelligent person, thus he could easily find out the loop-holes in the cases easily, but to be truthful, my character is not that calm."

Self-titled Sponge, absorb experience
When asked what is the most difficult thing acting this character, he said, "I am now like a sponge, regardless whether singing, dancing or acting, I am now at the absorbing stage, nothing is 'difficult' to me, but it is a learning process. But the more difficult parts are the actiong moves, as there are many chasing and pulling vigourous scenes and moves, and my leg has just completed operation, the doctor said that it is not suitale to do actions that are too vigorous, but it is impossible to use substitutes for even running and pulling people what! This will only make people feel disgusted, so I will still do it personally, even if my leg hurts alot I still have to tolerate, and apply medicine secretly when I go home." Arron apply medicine secretly is not to let his mother worry, "Everytime I go home, my mum will always not sleep and wait for me to return, help me massage, apply medication, looking at her worrying face, actually my injury is not that serious, thus I do not want her to be overly-sensitive."

Focus on filming, can't be bothered with leg injury
The 'not that serious' that Arron said is only to comfort his mother, actually his report shows that the recovery of his injury is not optimistic at all, initially he will go according to the doctor's plan to do pysiotherapy, and there will be 80% of chance for recovery, but the current recovery chance is much lower, in future he may injure himself even when walking. "I prepare to go back to the hospital to do pysiotherapy after the show finish filming, hope it will save my leg." Even when it hurts, Arron never applied for a single leave from the crew, "It's important for actors to have actors' values, moreover in this period of time, I am completely absorbed into this role, and also wish to finish filming it once and for all." Arron has never acted as a detective before, the director then called him to watch Kimura Takuya's acting style, it was not to request him to imitate, but to observe how Kimura Takuya's acting reveal naturally. Arron said, "I kept watching Kimura Takuya's dramas, regardless whether it is useful, I has learnt alot."

Not worth fans' pamper
What made Arron ost touched, is his good buddy Wu Zun, Wu Zun knew that him filming the drama caused his leg injury to recur,and specially bought a type of medication for joints for him. "Wu Zun often injure himself when gyming, he felt that this type of joint medication will aid me in my recovery, thus he specially ordered it from overseas and give it to me." Arron always suspect whether the fans treat him so good, was it because they love Fahrenheit, Arron said, "Everytime seeing so many fans shouting my name, giving me so many letters and presents, I always suspect that I did not have a single achievement, do they really love me? I don't really worth them pampering me, do I?" As he had the chance to become the main lead for the drama, at the same time, capturing some attention with his voice, Arron now really need everyone's support and encouragement.

Fahrenheit are not in bad terms
Amongs Fahrenheit, Arron usually don't speak much, but how is the 4 brothers' relation really like? So they feel like going solo? Arron said slowly, :Actualy we are really not in bad terms like what the media reported, having grudges etc, these two years' interaction, our humour has become better and better. To be truthful, initially I will be careful around everyone, afraid that my straight-forwardness will made the others unhappy. But now it's different, we say what we have in mind, and Calvin (Chen Yi Ru) loves to joke the most, it will always be funny with him around. I hope this band will continue, and only have separate developments in the drama prospects."

Wu Zun training for saber, Jiro act as hulk
Fahrenheit recently went to Hainan Island to film a commercial ad, when ask Arron to reveal the new things that happened amongst the brothers, arron laughed, "Haha! want me to be spy? Great! Let me tell everyone. Wu Zun is very nervous about "Sword Butterfly" (Original name: Kungfu Butterfly Lovers), thus other than bringing around the script wherever he goes, he will also bring a short sword to practise, but the wooden sword is too long, and could not be packed into the luggage, he cut up the sword and brought it along, and we all laughed at him and tease him that he trained till his long sword become short." As for Jiro, Arron revealed that recently he filmed "Rolling Love" and have to keep holding the pans, thus his two hands become much thicker, "he often act like a hulk in front of us, very funny." As for Calvin, Arron said, "Recently he is more free, investing in stocks, heard that he earned some money. He is very clever, thus he knows how to invest, but we all know he is actually very worried that there is no new assignments, as I have experienced that before, I talked to him, and call him not to worry, he must definitely learn/practise more dance moves and more singing to enrich himself, there will definitely be one day where he needs it."

The event Arron look forwards to the most is Fahrenheit's first concert in Hong Kong in November, believe that all fans are also countdown-ing the days when they can meet again on stage.

Translated by Tiffany
Back to top Go down

May.15.2008-Aaron walk out of shadow of a weakling
Page 1 of 1