Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growing forum = Fan of the month will start

Go down 
+4
lilazngrl4evea
Miley
crazylitoazn12
Iyai2
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty
PostSubject: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty11th February 2008, 10:37 pm

A little announcement~~

I know this forum is still under construction & it's still growing BUT I want to state that once we've reached 150+ members, our club will start "FAN OF THE MONTH" lists of nomination&votes~

So let's try to get this forum GOING AND GROWING! Once the forum reaches AT LEAST 120 members AND the forum must be in ACTIVE status, we will have Fan of the Month nominations&votes!!
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty12th February 2008, 5:00 am

hooray..tat sound great!
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty21st February 2008, 3:42 am

YEAH! I've noticed that we've got a couple of new members lately..just that no one's posting yet..oh well, it'll grow! I BELIEVE IN THIS FORUM!
Back to top Go down
LilSushi213
Designer
LilSushi213

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty21st February 2008, 3:58 am

Let's help it growww! Smile Get them enough recognition in the states so maybe they can hold a concert here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lilsushi213
Miley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty21st February 2008, 4:53 am

Iyai2 wrote:
YEAH! I've noticed that we've got a couple of new members lately..just that no one's posting yet..oh well, it'll grow! I BELIEVE IN THIS FORUM!

yea, i know i was so happy everytime i see a new register, but no one really post much yet=/
oh wells, it's okay, i know there's still some work that needs to be done for this forum.. i still needa post up lots of pictures.

LilSushi213 wrote:
Let's help it growww! Smile Get them enough recognition in the states so maybe they can hold a concert here! Very Happy

i want it to grow xD hahaha.
i've been messaging people on facebook & omg, i got a warning message from facebook, which got me pretty mad, b/c i created a BAND PAGE for FRH & they removed it and said i violated Terms of Use. i got really mad b/c lots of people were joining my PAGE!! and not it's removed!!
i hate facebook now!

so i messaged them (the facebook team) and talked to them >Neutral
hope it'll work out.
i've been inviting ppl thru' facebook frh groups, so hopefully it'll help.

thanks u guys/girls for helping me out~
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty21st February 2008, 9:34 pm

miley! YEAH THAT'S RIGHT! YOU GO GIRL! i'M STILL LINKING STUFF ALL OVER THE NET..HOPE IT'LL WORK
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty21st February 2008, 9:42 pm

Miley wrote:
i've been messaging people on facebook & omg, i got a warning message from facebook, which got me pretty mad, b/c i created a BAND PAGE for FRH & they removed it and said i violated Terms of Use. i got really mad b/c lots of people were joining my PAGE!! and not it's removed!!
i hate facebook now!

what?! how does that violate the terms? wtf. lol its not against the rules to create a BAND page is it?!
Back to top Go down
Miley
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty21st February 2008, 11:31 pm

crazylitoazn12 wrote:
Miley wrote:
i hate facebook now!

what?! how does that violate the terms? wtf. lol its not against the rules to create a BAND page is it?!

i have no idea, well i've emailed them... let's wait and see what they have to say.
i created a BAND page already, but now it's removed by the Facebook Team.

it's upsetting b/c i actually had people joining my page already~!
>Neutral

anyway.... yay, we have more members joining! let's keep it up! ^.^
hopefully we'll have more active members~

~~just about 100 more members then we're ready to have fan & mod. of months! =)
But hopefully the 110 new members will be active members!
~~let's keep our hopes up! >.< **cross my fingers**
Back to top Go down
LilSushi213
Designer
LilSushi213

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 2:32 am

Miley wrote:

~~just about 100 more members then we're ready to have fan & mod. of months! =)
But hopefully the 110 new members will be active members!
~~let's keep our hopes up! >.< **cross my fingers**

As soon as I am done with homework (make up homework that is, word of advice, NEVER GET SICK. EAT YOUR VITAMINS), I will help promote and hopefully apply for that designer spot... My my....
then...
We can really start things up on this forum!!!

Not saying that I'll be able to get people...But advertising!
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 2:41 am

crazylitoazn12 wrote:
Miley wrote:
i hate facebook now!

OMG..tat totally suck.. cuz i know there are a lot of FRH fans on facebook!! and omg..i totally forgot about facebook..i need to go in now.. and start inviting people!! *here i goooooooooooooo.*lol!
Back to top Go down
lilazngrl4evea
lilazngrl4evea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 2:45 am

I also hope that members will be active. I'll poast messeages on myspace to tell people to join. How did you violate Facebook Terms of Use? I've seen a lot of artist fan sites and they're not gone...

LilSushi213 the funny thing is when you said that it reminded me that I was sick a few days ago while I was doing my make up homework so I don't fail my classes I did it until so late I feel asleep on my desk and I got a cold that won't go away...
Back to top Go down
http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 2:51 am

awww...so tat mean you got more sick?? hope you're feeling better now!
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 4:20 am

you can post this as your website on facebook and then maybe people will check it out
Back to top Go down
LilSushi213
Designer
LilSushi213

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 8:42 am

lilazngrl4evea wrote:
I also hope that members will be active. I'll poast messeages on myspace to tell people to join. How did you violate Facebook Terms of Use? I've seen a lot of artist fan sites and they're not gone...

LilSushi213 the funny thing is when you said that it reminded me that I was sick a few days ago while I was doing my make up homework so I don't fail my classes I did it until so late I feel asleep on my desk and I got a cold that won't go away...

Haha, awwww. That's what happened to my sister a week before I got sick... It's really annoying. -__-" But anyway...

I think we should design a little website icon (that thingy that advertises for your forum or website...like the ones for the FRHG1 on the portal page) so we can stick it in our blogs and stuff... If you all catch my drift. Very Happy

I can see we have about...at least 10 members that are active posters? Not sure...
Back to top Go down
The Lone Moon
Promoter
The Lone Moon

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 9:59 am

10 members, huh? I'm new here, hopefully I would become an active member later. ^.^ But yeah, there are a lot of fans in Facebook. haha, I'm one of them. ^.^
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty4th March 2008, 6:51 pm

The Lone Moon wrote:
10 members, huh? I'm new here, hopefully I would become an active member later. ^.^ But yeah, there are a lot of fans in Facebook. haha, I'm one of them. ^.^
REALLY?? WAT IS YOUR LINK?? or email so i could add you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Growing forum = Fan of the month will start   Growing forum = Fan of the month will start Empty

Back to top Go down

Growing forum = Fan of the month will start
Page 1 of 1