Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you know about this forum?

Go down 
+9
The Lone Moon
lyzzrenee
madibi
lilazngrl4evea
LilSushi213
Iyai2
crazylitoazn12
Miley
weedpeach
13 posters

how did u find out about this forum?
google.com
How did you know about this forum? Vote_lcap14%How did you know about this forum? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
yahoo.com
How did you know about this forum? Vote_lcap0%How did you know about this forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
msn.com
How did you know about this forum? Vote_lcap0%How did you know about this forum? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
other search engine
 0% [ 0 ]
a friend told me about it
How did you know about this forum? Vote_lcap10%How did you know about this forum? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 2 ]
i found out about this forum through another forum
How did you know about this forum? Vote_lcap62%How did you know about this forum? Vote_rcap
 62% [ 13 ]
facebook
How did you know about this forum? Vote_lcap14%How did you know about this forum? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 21

AuthorMessage
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

How did you know about this forum? Empty
PostSubject: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty9th December 2007, 7:40 am

please tell us how u found out about this forum.
did friends tell u about it, u found it through search engines? etc...
if u found this forum through a search engine, please also tell us which search engine u used and what did u type in for the search.
let us know please =) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Last edited by Miley on 6th March 2008, 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty5th January 2008, 7:14 pm

i found this forum while searching for fahrenheit's second album release date. i also happened to type in usa, so thats probably how i found this forum.
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty12th January 2008, 5:25 am

i found this forum through the International Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub... [as the same username too XD] miley, are you starrywinkx from that fanclub?
Back to top Go down
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty15th January 2008, 5:31 am

crazylitoazn12 wrote:
i found this forum through the International Fahrenheit Globa1 Fanclub... [as the same username too XD] miley, are you starrywinkx from that fanclub?

hahah! you've figured it out! omg =x
shhh.. hahah.. well i guess u can tell cus i posted a link in there and the layout is soo much the same.
i take my time to work on this forum b/c i know not a lot of ppl know about this forum and i'm soooo busy w/ school.
i'm pretty sure it's not gona be that popular or well known as the frh-globa1 one =x
to tell u the truth, i just decided to make the forum for USA members if there are any... but it's not just limited to USA members.. it's to everyone, but mainly so we can populate FRH to the US Smile
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty16th January 2008, 10:15 pm

well as soon as you finish perfecting the layout and stuff of this site, id be glad to spread the news to my american friends who also like fahrenheit... and i can probably do some advertising for u in fahrenheit globa1. lol but its nice to have a forum for USA members.... we can share where we get our fahrenheit merch. and perhaps get fahrenheit to come over here Very Happy.... that'd be the day....
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty20th January 2008, 6:02 am

I found out through...*ahem* someone told me about it..ha..ha.. Wink Smile So far, not so bad..I'll also help advertise when everything is good!!
Back to top Go down
LilSushi213
Designer
LilSushi213

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty1st February 2008, 6:13 am

I found out from our very own creator! Smile
I'm actually very glad that this forum is made specifically for USA members too! Hehe. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lilsushi213
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty4th February 2008, 12:21 am

i found out from facebook.. i was searching for FRH group..and i found this forum!! ^^
Back to top Go down
lilazngrl4evea
lilazngrl4evea

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2008-02-29

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty29th February 2008, 11:17 pm

I found out this forum by the International Fahrenheit Globa1 forum. Its nice to have a forum for USA fans.

Last edited by lilazngrl4evea on 1st March 2008, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.foreveraaronyan.proboards106.com
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty1st March 2008, 12:03 am

yeah, i know!
i believe there will be more people know FRH now!!
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty1st March 2008, 3:49 am

facebook, i was looking for more info on FRH and pictures
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty1st March 2008, 4:07 am

lyzzrenee wrote:
hey you have a facebook? wat is your link?
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty1st March 2008, 5:07 am

madibi wrote:
lyzzrenee wrote:
hey you have a facebook? wat is your link?

here is the link to my profile
https://emerson.facebook.com/profile.php?id=13002182
Back to top Go down
The Lone Moon
Promoter
The Lone Moon

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty4th March 2008, 9:38 am

I found out through another forum.... specifically..... IYAI's sig! ^o^ lol I was like, "huh? Fahrenheit USA? Okie! Let's check it out!" lol and when I got here, I immediately noticed it was so similar to Fahrenheit Global that it must be related to someone there. Haha, so it's you starrywinks. ^.^ hehe
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty4th March 2008, 9:06 pm

lol, I didnt even think that people would look at my signature because for some reason it keeps disappearing..haha..
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty6th March 2008, 10:06 pm

i think we should add facebook as one of the options. lol theres alot of new registers from facebook....
Back to top Go down
cathy816x

cathy816x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty20th March 2008, 2:45 am

i wasn't sure . but i was on asianfanatics & browsing
jiro's thread or fahrenheit's thread . i forgot .
and as i was skimming , i saw someone's signature with this
link attached to it . so out of nosiness i clicked on it &
signed up Very Happy since i'm a fahrenheit fan
Back to top Go down
aaronlover

aaronlover

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-03-21

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty21st March 2008, 3:03 pm

i found this forum through foreveraaronyan
Back to top Go down
englishrose85
englishrose85

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty7th April 2008, 10:58 am

I found out from Miley aka starrywinx! Thank you!!! I love this forum!!
Back to top Go down
Pao-Pao
Pao-Pao

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty2nd May 2008, 9:54 pm

Hi guys!! I found it in fb...I recently created an account and I don't know which of my friends has the link but I thought it was pretty interested so that's why I decided to join. My name in fb is Paola Rodríguez.
Back to top Go down
LilSushi213
Designer
LilSushi213

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty8th May 2008, 6:59 am

I feel like I need to welcome people.. So let me welcome.

WELCOME! Smile Enjoy your stay. Smile Post often when you can. Smile Promote when you can. Smile

lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lilsushi213

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty7th March 2012, 5:33 am

I found this forum on crunchyroll. I was finding information about Fahrenheit through the group on there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you know about this forum?   How did you know about this forum? Empty

Back to top Go down

How did you know about this forum?
Page 1 of 1