Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION   RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION Empty8th December 2007, 7:47 am

Welcome to Fahrenheit-U.S.A for North America fans! =)
WE ARE RECRUITING!

Positions available:
-Moderators
-Designers
-Translators
-Promoters

If you're interested in becoming part of the 'forum crew' and help organize this forum, please pm me by following these instructions:

-in the subject line tell me the position u are applying for.
-in your message provide these info.:
1. Name
2. Your Location (where u are from)
3. Age
4. Position applying for (i know u've put this in the subject line, but please just put it again, so that i know what the email is about just by looking at the subject line & when reading in my message, i dont have to refer back to the subject line for my convenience. Thank You!)
5. Are you from or in any other forums too? If so, please list some of the forums that ur also in =)

Once I've received your message/'application' you will then go through an evaluation process and the time of evaluation will vary (it can be 1 week, 2 weeks or even 1month) before u become official forum crew --do not feel intimidated by this evaluation process. haha, it's not scary or anything~
Just have fun! =)

Last edited by Miley on 10th March 2008, 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION   RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION Empty4th March 2008, 7:47 pm

Job Descriptions

Some have questions about the job description of each position, so let me explain here about each position.

Moderators:
help keep the forum organized, by looking after their section.
by doing so, u will delete spam posts, make sure there are no double posts of comments or topics. if topics are similar, u can merge the topics together OR delete the "second" duplicate topic.
categorize topics/categories together.

Designers:
help w/ forum layouts & designs.
u are expected to come up w/ new ideas either by urself or w/ other designers of the forum to come up w/ new ideas such as theme, banner & buttons.
**new theme/ideas every 3-4 months**

Translators:
help translate articles that are not translated

Promoting team:
u are to help promote our forum & help get new members to join =)
AND
u also help promote our current members (promote from newbies to regular member) --more details will be given on how to promote current members once u are officially on the promoting team.
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com

RECRUITING:FORUM 'STAFF/TEAM' RECRUTION
Page 1 of 1