Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mar.25.2012 Jiro poses half-naked for Absolute Boyfriend

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mar.25.2012  Jiro poses half-naked for Absolute Boyfriend  Empty
PostSubject: Mar.25.2012 Jiro poses half-naked for Absolute Boyfriend    Mar.25.2012  Jiro poses half-naked for Absolute Boyfriend  Empty26th March 2012, 3:45 am

Written by: fufu on 3/05/2012 @ CpopAccess.com
Source: UDN, imok250911

Mar.25.2012  Jiro poses half-naked for Absolute Boyfriend  Jiro14

Since lead actress Goo Hye-Sun is back in Korea, only Jiro Wang is left to do the first round of promotions for their upcoming idol drama, “Absolute Boyfriend”. As many of you already know, Jiro will be playing the naked robot who gets delivered to Goo Hye-Sun’s home. The TV network anticipates that the intro scene will cause fans to scream in excitement. At the moment, they are still deciding whether to use pixelization or some sort of animation to cover up Jiro’s main body parts.

Jiro revealed that the drama was filmed during the summer, which made him a “sweaty robot”. Since robots were not supposed to sweat, the staff had to continuously wipe his body. Goo Hye-Sun also had to wear many long sleeves clothes. Jiro praised, “She also had to wear some sweaters. (I) was very worried that she would get a heat stroke,” but Goo Hye-Sun expressed that she doesn’t sweat a lot and can endure hot weather.

Jiro was posing for the drama poster a few days ago. Jiro, who was 180cm tall, had to pose inside a 100cm box. He said, “It was very difficult. I had to bend my arms and legs like I was practicing yoga. It was like a challenge to see how flexible I could be. Being a sexy male star isn’t easy.”

The drama is set to premiere on April 1st, following "Skip Beat!"

Back to top Go down

Mar.25.2012 Jiro poses half-naked for Absolute Boyfriend
Page 1 of 1