Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Jiro role you like best?

Go down 
5 posters

Jin Xui yi (Hana Kimi)
Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_lcap50%Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_rcap
 50% [ 5 ]
Xia tian (X-family)
Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_lcap10%Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Gui Long (x-family)
Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_lcap0%Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Wang Da dong (Ko one/x-family)
Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_lcap30%Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Ah Jin (ISWAK/TKA)
Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_lcap10%Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Zack (X-family)
Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_lcap0%Which Jiro role you like best? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ah Zhe (Pawn shop no.8)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Which Jiro role you like best? Empty
PostSubject: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty21st January 2008, 4:44 pm

I like xia tian! Honestly, i like them all...but can't choose them all, so I choose xia tian. He's funny and cute at the same time. PLUS, he gets more camera time...ha..ha..(biased).
Back to top Go down
The Lone Moon
Promoter
The Lone Moon

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty27th February 2008, 9:23 am

Lmao, this is hard, always hard for me. ^o^ lol But I guess I like Xiu Yi the best, because he's such a happy guy all the time, and even when he's stressed or sad, it makes the audience really happy and smiley. ^.^ haha But I also like the other characters a lot lots too..! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty3rd March 2008, 6:22 am

yep yep. As long as it's Jiro that's playing the character, then i like it....but Zack, not so much.
Back to top Go down
The Lone Moon
Promoter
The Lone Moon

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty4th March 2008, 9:18 am

Haha! I actually like Zack too. ^o^ lol He was actually evil, so Jiro doesn't do the weird obviously-supposed-to-be-evil laugh as Gui Long does, so I take Zack's character a little more seriously. ^o^ lol, I still like Gui long more of course--! ^.^ haha
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty4th March 2008, 9:17 pm

Really? lol, you didnt think Gui long's laugh was evil? (I didn't either, I find it kinda funny and cute in a way..hahahaha). Zack, he was okay...it was just kinda wierd to see him all o.O

However, I like Zack just a tiny bit since it's Jiro..haha..biase.
Back to top Go down
gyapower

gyapower

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty15th March 2008, 6:49 pm

I liked Da Dong~ I haven't seen the X-Family yet because I'm still waiting to finish KO One, and I have to wait on it to get subbed m(_ _)m;;
But yeah~ I like Da Dong best because I don't like the way Xui Yu or Ah Jin portrayed Jiro :/ I didn't like ISAWK at all XD
Back to top Go down
cathy816x

cathy816x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty19th March 2008, 1:49 am

i liked xia tian from the x family Very Happy
but i also loved wang da dong from ko one !

he was soo cute as the innocent & naive character in the x family Very Happy
and in ko one he was like soo hot ! the leader type Smile
Back to top Go down
The Lone Moon
Promoter
The Lone Moon

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty11th April 2008, 7:50 am

Iyai2: lol, yeah, i didn't think Gui Long's laugh was evil.... maybe that's because he's supposed to be lovable too. lol! When he laughs, I just keep thinking that Jiro is so cute and can't imagine him evil! ^o^ lol
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty11th April 2008, 8:09 pm

LMAO, WE'RE SUPER BIASED ON GUI LONG THEN. He's so cute in real life...now I guess it's kinda hard to imagine him as evil or bad I gues..ha..ha..but he DID portray it pretty good though.
Back to top Go down
cathy816x

cathy816x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty15th April 2008, 4:09 am

lmao , that's what i think too !
but , gui long is HOTT in the x family xDD
with jiro's acting skills gui long did seem pretty mean .
but i just can't imagine jiro evil ! he's just too sweet & lovable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pao-Pao
Pao-Pao

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty7th May 2008, 10:39 pm

I liked him in Hana Kimi and in ISWAK...but my fav is Xui Yi...he's so funny and so crazy lol I love this type of rolls for him...cuz he's really funny in real life and he doesn't have to fake it that much.

I can't imagine him in a evil roll hahaha he's not like that...I mean...look at his face! he's pure love!!! <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Jiro role you like best?   Which Jiro role you like best? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit-U.S.A :: Jiro Wang Dong Cheng :: Jiro's World :: Jiro Polls-
Jump to: