Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried.. Empty
PostSubject: Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried..   Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried.. Empty6th January 2008, 7:44 am

Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried.. 41673210

飛輪海此趟旋風來港24小時,馬不停蹄工作,其實炎亞綸是強顏歡笑,因元旦才得知外公已於上月29日過世,難過的他想回家奔喪,又難放下工作。

才被問到外公的事,炎亞綸就哭了,嗚咽地說起和外公的感情,只不過這大半年太忙,一直沒有好好陪外公,元旦當天還在簽名會上簽得很開心,後來打電話給媽媽,「媽媽哭得很傷心,又不告訴我什麼原因,問工作人員,才知道外公已經…過世了。」

炎亞綸的外公高齡近80歲,年前已住進台大,他哽咽地說:「媽媽怕影響我,都不告訴我。我也不敢問細節,我還不願意相信。」他今天還要參加簽唱會,然後趕回南投奔喪。

看到炎亞綸傷心,飛輪海其他人非常震驚,他們也是第一次聽到此事。炎亞綸昨天還為新師妹、大陸超級女聲第2屆第3名的劉力揚站台,兩人合唱的「TiAmo」收錄在飛輪海專輯中,劉力揚和林宥嘉也合唱「傳說」。外型中性的她,3月將來台發片。

【2008/01/05 聯合報】@ http://udn.com/

TRANSLATIONS:

Fahrenheit arrived at Hong Kong being busy for 24 hours and nonstop working. Arron was trying to look happy when he was actually really sad. This is because he found out that his grandfather had passed away last month (dec.29th). It's not a surprised that he wanted to go home immediately, but because of his busy work he couldn't just put his work behind.

When interviewers asked about arron about his grandfather, arron immediately cried. Arron sobbingly talked about him&his grandfather, but because of his busy schedule&work for this past 6months (half yr.) he hasnt been spending a lot of time with his grandfather. On 'yuan dan' (New Years') night autograph session, arron was still happily signing autographs, but when he called his mom his mom was crying over the phone very sadly, but she wouldnt tell arron what happened...when asked the staff, he then found out that his grandfather had passed away.

arron's grandfather is near 80yrs.old, and lived near 'tai da'.. arron sobbingly said that his mother wont tell him what happened because she's afraid that it might affect him (my notes: might make him unhappy and such.. and it may affect his emotions and work... ). arron is afraid to ask about the details & i'm still unable to accept and believe the truth. Today, arron still has to attend an autograph session then afterwards, he needs to rush back to 'nan tou ben sang' (south tou ben funeral).

seeing arron so unhappy and sad, fahrenheit and the others were really shocked when they found out about this news. yesterday, arron even supported and stand for the new 'shi mei', mainland's female super singer 2nd around 3rd place winner, liu li yang, they had a duet called 'ti amo' that's recorded&will be included in fahrenheit's 2nd album. liu li yang & lin you jia also sang a song called 'chuan shuo' together. She will be releasing an album in 3months.

translated by miley @ frh-usa
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried..   Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried.. Empty4th February 2008, 2:33 am

that is soo sad! i saw a clip when Arron was crying.. OMG..I HOPE HE FEEL BETTER NOW!!

i totally understand his feeling.. my grandmother just passed away on june 07 in Vietnam! at tat time i was still in skool, but i have to ask my professor for hw so i could bring it with me to VN so i could attend my grandma funeral!!
i was the only grandchild on my dad side so its pretty important for me to be there! i feel really bad cuz i haven't visit my grandma in 5 yrs. and suddenly she passed away.. now i can never see her again.. =[
Back to top Go down

Jan.05.2008-arron grandpa passed away&cried..
Page 1 of 1