Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty
PostSubject: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty31st January 2008, 5:09 am

here are pinyin+translations to his poem.
**credits: Cassia, annychien @ frhglobal & Liu Fang @ Cyworld
Translated by Hiuxing

臉上開始覺得濕濕的
lian shang kai shi jue de si si de
The face begins to feel wet.
是淚水嗎?
shi lei shui ma?
Are it the tears?
爲何如此冰涼?
wei he ru ci bing liang?
Why is it cold?
心臟劇烈的跳動
xin zhang ju lie de tiao dong
The violent beating of the heart
仿佛將要離開我的身體
fang fo jiang yao li kai wo de shen ti
Seems to want to leave my body
你答應過我
ni da ying guo wo
You promised me
你會回來,對嗎?
ni hui hui lai, dui ma?
You will come back, right?
可是爲什麽
ke shi wei shen me
But why
表情那麽的不自然,那年
biao qing na me de bu zi ran, na nian
Was the facial expression so unnatural, that year
我崩潰的日子
wo beng kui de ri zi
The day that I collapse
血液,開始凝固
xie yi kai shi ning gu
Blood was starting to coagulate
永遠也回不去從前
yong yuan ye hui bu qu cong qian
That was not able to go back to the past; forever
你躺在那冰冷的馬路上
ni tang zai na bing leng de ma lu shang
You were lying on the icy cold road
我在一旁
wo zai yi pang
And me next to you
靜靜的,等待你蘇醒
jing jing de deng dai ni su xing.
Quietly, waiting for when you’ll wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty19th February 2008, 4:51 am

its a very nice poem, but i had no idea arron had a gf that passed away!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty19th February 2008, 10:08 pm

yeaa... she died in a car accident when she and arron were in a fight. or something like that. XD im such a horrible arron fan...

arron's had soo many of his close friends/relatives pass away... [his girlfriend, two best friends, a grandpa].... i feel so bad for him. i hope he'll learn to live happier and not dwell over the past.. Sad
Back to top Go down
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty24th February 2008, 12:07 am

i too feel really sad for him!!
i know how it feels to have someone you love pass away, but he probably suffers more than i do, since he's experienced so many loved ones die while i've only had one or two.
:[
i'm pretty sure he tries to look really happy on the outside for fans and so people wont worry over him, but inside he's really depressed and hurt.
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty24th February 2008, 5:13 pm

weedpeach wrote:
i too feel really sad for him!!
i know how it feels to have someone you love pass away, but he probably suffers more than i do, since he's experienced so many loved ones die while i've only had one or two.
:[
i'm pretty sure he tries to look really happy on the outside for fans and so people wont worry over him, but inside he's really depressed and hurt.

i think he should just display his emotions to us.... it hurts even more to have it bottled up inside... he should just be open about his emotions and not put a fake front because we will worry even more about him.. Sad
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty24th February 2008, 7:36 pm

The poem's really sad...*sniffsniff*..so sweet, I wish someone would write something like that for me. He must've had a hard time when she "passed away". I wonder if he's healed by now...I mean....really...
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty24th February 2008, 9:11 pm

i read or heard somewhere that he still thinks about her and the stud earring he wears is in memory of her
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty25th February 2008, 4:17 am

How many years ago did she passed away? I never really knew when...i just heard that she died in a car crash.
I wonder if it's the earring that I keep seeing him wear? He's always wearing one earring in Pi Li mit too...
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty25th February 2008, 5:02 am

yea.... i remember reading somewhere that he bought the earring with his GF, so he wears it in memory of her?
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty4th March 2008, 9:26 pm

yeah I heard that too. I wonder how often he wears it. WAs he also wearing it before he cutted his hair? He must've loved her a lot.
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty6th March 2008, 10:27 pm

lol i guess that shows how dedicated Arron can be towards loved ones... sort of like jiro and his girlfriend who cheated on him? lol
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty6th March 2008, 10:43 pm

true true..it'll be so hard for future girls to steal their heart away since they're really devoted towards their other lovers....but they're so loyal...so i love them..haha
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty6th March 2008, 10:46 pm

lol loyalty...that is definitly a turn-on. haha

it could be a good or a bad thing though, if you think about it.... good could be when you ARE their GF, so you won't have to worry about them cheating on u.... and if u ARENT their GF, then it'll be hard to get their attention lol.

but i definitely support their way of loving their significant other... i hate people who cheat on relationships.
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty6th March 2008, 10:58 pm

Lmao..yeah I totally agree...haha..too bad we weren't their previous gf..but I really admire and love that kind of quality in a guy. Although I'm at the sidelines only I would still definitely support them.

I Know I ALSO HATE CHEATERS, TWO-TIMERS, ETC.! UGH! How anyone cheat on anyone...
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty6th March 2008, 11:05 pm

seriously! if they already lost feelings to their significant other, then at least tell them instead of lying to them and going with another person... its so stupid!

....i think we're a little off-topic~ hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf   Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf Empty

Back to top Go down

Jan.2008- a poem for his passed away gf
Page 1 of 1