Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nov.18.2008- Singapore promotion, Chun reveals Jiro's...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Nov.18.2008- Singapore promotion, Chun reveals Jiro's... Empty
PostSubject: Nov.18.2008- Singapore promotion, Chun reveals Jiro's...   Nov.18.2008- Singapore promotion, Chun reveals Jiro's... Empty24th November 2008, 9:39 pm

*credits as posted and to nastyhobbit@ Calvin's thread

[18.11.08]In Singapore to promote concert, Wu Zun reveals Jiro's embarrassing moment

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.

Jiro Wang loves to wear colourful boxers, and even hang them in the rooms like ‘flags’?

Due to his leg injury, Jiro Wang was missing in the promotions of Singapore ‘Fahrenheit’s Fantasy World Tour’; his members took the opportunity to expose his embarrassing moments at the press conference. Wu Zun laughed and said, “Jiro has a lot of boxers in different colours, if you enter his room you will see boxers hanging all around like flags.” Calvin Chen also exposed Jiro Wang’s ‘weird habit’, “He likes privacy, so every time we go overseas he don’t allow anyone to enter his room to clear, his room always has the ‘Do not disturb’ sign hanging. And his room is very hot! Because he wants to protect his throat, the room is set to a higher temperature.”

Although Jiro Wang was not able to make it but he recorded a short clip to greet the Singapore people. In the clip, he looks energetic and with a smile he said, “Very sorry that I’m not able to come to Singapore this time round because the doctor instructed me to have a good rest. I’ll be back to my previous condition on the concert on 19 December and display my handsome dance moves for everyone to see.”

The 3 guys of Fahrenheit likes to bully Jiro Wang but they still care for their brother’s injury, Aaron Yan said, “He works too hard, previously he already injured his leg when he had to run around while wearing hard sole boots for the filming, but he still continued to finish the Hong Kong concert. I was injured previously so I know the situation, every time after performing will remind him to use ice pack, ask if he felt any hotness around his injured area, worry about infection.”

Singapore ‘Fahrenheit’s Fantasy World Tour’ concert is the second stop, Fahrenheit revealed that Singapore fans might have ‘special treatment’, Aaron Yan said, “We will release our new album in December, so there might be some difference in the song list this time. (Will be singing the new songs?) There is a possibility.”

Wu Zun even revealed that they might wear ‘transparent clothes’ and give a striptease, “Singapore is so hot, will sweat a lot, clothes will become transparent, if it’s high enough might as well take off the clothes! If can’t take off then tear it!”

2nd stop of World Tour, Fahrenheit, “Still anxious”

Fahrenheit is still anxious about the upcoming concert even after going through the 2 concerts held in Hong Kong.

Wu Zun revealed, “Definitely will be anxious, every concert is different, audience will also be different, even if the performance item had been done before we will also want to do it better, so will have pressure. However we will enjoy after we got on stage, the reactions of the audience will make us feel at ease.”

At the concert every member will have solo performance, when Wu Zun performed the martial arts in Hong Kong there were a lot of situations, he strained his back, wore the wrong shoes and these made him anxious, “I was actually very anxious when I perform, besides having to coordinate with the dancers on the moves, still have to hang on the wires to slide down from a high point, I have to support my body weight single-handedly, if I missed then its over.”

Fahrenheit praise Singapore fans for being orderly

Fahrenheit praise Singapore fans for being obedient, orderly and warm-hearted.

During the press conference yesterday, Calvin Chen said, “We were wondering if we were already in Singapore when we were at the Malaysia airport. Because those who appeared were Singapore fans, they specially flew over to Malaysia then flew back to Singapore with us. When we reached the Singapore airport, we got to get into the car very fast. Singapore airport is the shortest time we use to get into the car, fans are really very orderly.

Fans were also orderly at the ticket autograph session, although they shouted loudly but the scene was not messy, Calvin Chen said, “The last time we signed until the mall closed and it was still not finished, very happy that it is successful this time, finish signing for everyone very fast.”
Back to top Go down

Nov.18.2008- Singapore promotion, Chun reveals Jiro's...
Page 1 of 1