Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miley
Admin

Number of posts : 898
Registration date : 2007-04-16

Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Empty
PostSubject: Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous   Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Empty2nd November 2008, 11:35 pm

Note: Please credit jastan87 of CEFC for translation of article and do not edit any parts of this article. Please quote this translated article (including this note) in its entirety. Thank you for your co-operation.[/b][/color]

*credti: also taken from kaylie@frh-globa1

Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Frhnews

It had been just 3 years since Fahrenheit made their debut but others might need to work for 10 years to achieve the number of fans and popularity they have. Heng, what do they based it on? Isn’t it just because of the handsome face? Erm… only half right, Fahrenheit also based on what they know – they know that they are so handsome until their talents will be suspected, so they work hard to enrich themselves, if not you think the injuries every member suffered is the effects of make-up?

Those who are not convinced will be even not convince, putting words like ‘don’t get along, ‘gay’ on them, but the strong wall that Fahrenheit had build became even stronger after braving the storm. It’s not easy to sow discord among them, if you want to do so also have to wait until Fahrenheit is about to disband to do it. Also, cannot say that Fahrenheit don’t get along with each other, if not Aaron Yan will get angry.

Warm Spring, Calvin Chen don’t want to be an empty bottle

Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Calvin

Calvin Chen represents warm spring, has the highest qualification among the four of them, graduate from Canada’s University of Victoria with a masters degree in Economics. He was once an assistant professor in a university, because he got the champion in the ‘Sunshine Boyz’ competition organised by Comic Productions Co. and Canada television station he signed a contract with Comic Productions Co. However he had a tiff with his father because of him joining the entertainment industry. Maybe because he graduated from Economics, he is especially sensitive with economics, to avoid being stuck in financial crisis while waiting for chances to act; he became an English teacher at the tuition centre.

Calvin Chen once said, “I don’t want my fans to support an empty bottle.” After hearing it he mumbled to himself, “When did I say it before? Erm…. I did say something which means similar before.”

Without doubt, everyone knows Fahrenheit because of their face and killer smile, but, how long can the road of idol group be? The smart Calvin Chen of course knows the answer.

“Many fans know and like us because of our looks, but the concert this time round is a good opportunity to let us show what we are, we request from the company to let us do some special performance, don’t want to just dress nicely to sing then go down the stage. Hence everyone can see a distinct concert theme; every member has the chance to perform their talent.”

From said, does he mean that there are empty bottles in the entertainment industry? He hasn’t got the chance to answer, Mr. Jiro Wang who was sitting beside him immediately explained for him, “Not this meaning la! Just that in the entertainment industry, many people like you immediately because of your looks, but most important is that you show your talent.”

This moment, Aaron Yan used the prettiest bottle, Lin Zhilin as the example. “Like me, I admire Lin Zhilin, because she is pretty everyone take note of her looks and not her talent. Once at the press conference of ‘Red Cliff’ she was asked if she was a vase, she displayed high EQ and her answer won the respects of many, I feel that this is the most important thing about artistes.”

Jiro Wang curiously asked what did Zhilin answered. Aaron Yan only answered, “I forgotten.” The scene became a bit funny.

Burning hot Summer, Jiro Wang’s every step is winding

Calvin Chen represents warm, Jiro Wang represents the burning hot Summer, is the most ‘local’ Taiwan boy among the four. Due to his heavy family burden, Jiro Wang had to work many jobs, he worked tough jobs like moving metal and worked as waiter, model, and often had to sell things until midnight. Even though now Fahrenheit is famous in many countries, but Jiro Wang still limit himself to spend only RM570 per month to help clear the debts of the family.

However, compared to the other members who had gone abroad to study, Jiro Wang did not lose out. His bright laughter, bright smile is proof of his confidence. The debut of Jiro Wang might be more winding compared to the other three, but he believes that God will take care of those who work hard.

“I made a debut earlier than the rest, maybe the dream plan wasn’t that smooth, but it became a stepping stone for me and also let me move on steadily, cherish the things that I have more. However I have more experiences, also more resistant to stress. Although my route is winding but every step is worth it.”

Maybe because only child are more afraid of loneliness, Jiro Wang found the feeling of home in Fahrenheit, and he didn’t change his personality of liking to joke around. He described Fahrenheit as his ‘girlfriend’, reporter would like to use Taiwan accent to say something: Jiro Wang~~~, you are not afraid that there might be ‘rumours’?

Cooling Autumn, Wu Zun don’t let himself to be bullied
Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Chun

Calvin Chen represents warm, Wu Zun represents the cooling Autumn, is the oldest among the four, compared to the rest he is more mature when it comes to treating people and handling matters, the thing that lets people have the deepest impression is his temper when he did not get to eat. However, until now no one had really seen him throwing his temper.

Will Wu Zun really get angry because he did not have things to eat? He, who had been sitting smiled and said, “No la! Just that sometimes they say that they are going to a certain place then because they can’t find a reason to persuade me then they won’t go, I’ll get angry. However, its not really angry too! Just that I feel why change your mind after deciding on something?”

Just like Mum telling you that she will be buying you ice-cream but in the end was not able to fulfil the promise because the ice-cream was sold out. You really can’t imagine the tall-build Wu Zun will throw tempers because of the ‘adults’ decision, no wonder people say that sometimes a man is just a little boy.

To Wu Zun, what other people say and write is not important, 9 years without sex life and gay is what he always says and topics that he does not avoid. “I’m more optimistic, have to be happy.”

When is the time that Wu Zun really got angry? “The time that I really got angry was when I was studying in Australia, that time I was playing basketball, a foreign labourer kept saying words that was not too nice to me, he looks down on Chinese people, and I got into a fight with him. I don’t like to be bullied, and his looks was not pleasing to my eyes.”

The reporter asked: In the end who was injured more severely? After hearing Wu Zun’s answer, then realised that I really belittled this ‘little boy’ before me. “He? After a punch he fell to the ground, he did not hit me.” Oh! That image is really too ‘intense’, no wonder Aaron Yan who was at a side can’t help saying, “So you are so fit now.”

Cool Winter, Aaron Yan feels hurt after losing friends
Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Qwaswer

Calvin Chen represents warm, Aaron Yan represents the cool winter, is the youngest among the four, when Wu Zun said that he will not get angry with untruth reports, Aaron Yan already start to admit, “His character might not get angry, I have the possibility.”

Recently, Aaron Yan was rumoured to be gay after being discovered to be going out with a member of Lollipop, after which he vent his unhappiness on his blog, and said that he won’t go out in future and won’t practice dance. Is Aaron Yan EQ very low? The assistant who was sitting at a side immediately jumped out and said its because of Aaron Yan’s age hence its like this.

“I feel that this incident in the end cause a lot of my friends to not dare to go out with me, they will say to me, “I don’t want to be shoot by the camera.” After going out together more often, some untruth reports will come out, causing me to lose a lot of friends. I care more about my friends, some who are more familiar and can have a lot to talk about have started to keep a distance from me now, this makes me lose more and very hurt.”

Aaron Yan said he will definitely get angry if people say that Fahrenheit don’t get along, “They keep saying, hence at one of the press conference I said angrily, “Stop writing that we don’t get along!” If its not real, don’t keep adding on us, does everyone really hope that we don’t get along? I like this group Fahrenheit, I want to protect it, don’t wish for anyone to hurt it.”

Aaron Yan was very serious when he said it, but the comical Jiro Wang acted to be crying and hugged Aaron Yan. Hey, there is still someone around alright?
Back to top Go down
https://fahrenheit-usa.forumotion.com
wo_ai_fahrenheit

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous   Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous Empty17th February 2009, 1:55 pm

does anybody know the video or something??
seems good and funny...
Back to top Go down

Oct.31.2008-frh making others jealous
Page 1 of 1