Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia) Empty
PostSubject: Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia)   Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia) Empty27th October 2008, 1:58 am

Fahrenheit set to sizzle here
By : Dennis Chua

Source: NST Online
Credit to louiselaine @AF

Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia) Frharticlepix

Boy band Fahrenheit wants you at its concert next month.

ALL four members of Fahrenheit, the "super boy band" from Taiwan, will be in Kuala Lumpur on Nov 15 for their Fantasy World Tour Live in Malaysia 2008.

To be held at the National Stadium in Bukit Jalil at 8.30pm, the concert will see Aaron Yan, Wu Chun, Calvin Chen and Jiro Wang dance and sing their hit songs in their trademark style.

The tour kicked off in Hong Kong last month and will stop off in Singapore after Malaysia. The band is also set to perform in China, Japan, South Korea and Thailand next year.

Each of the band's members represents a season or temperature that corresponds with his personality.

Calvin represents "spring" and "warm", Jiro is "summer" and "hot", Wu is "autumn" and "cool" while Aaron is "winter" and "cold".

Wu was born and raised in Brunei and later studied at the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology in Australia.

Aaron studied journalism at the Chinese Culture University in Taipei, and also acted in television dramas such as It Started With A Kiss and I Love My Wife.

Calvin pursued a master’s degree in economics at the University of Victoria in Canada, while Jiro was a model and national serviceman, who also acted in It Started With A Kiss, I Love My Wife and The Pawnshop No. 8.

The group has had two albums namely, Fahrenheit (2006) and Two-Sided Fahrenheit this year.

Its hit songs include Wandering Alone, Teachable Child, To Own, Superb and You Are All My Memories.

Fahrenheit has also collaborated with popular Taiwanese girl group S.H.E.

Organiser Big Events Sdn Bhd general manager Kenneth Teo said: "We are pleased to have the group perform for the first time in Kuala Lumpur.

"Fahrenheit fans can expect a spectacular concert." He said the concert will feature never-seen-before acts by each member: Wu on drums, Jiro (guitar), Aaron (piano) and Calvin (beat box).

"The concert will also feature multiple themes, including futuristic elements and animation Broadway, as well as a surprise finale." Tickets are priced at RM88, RM128, RM148, RM178, RM248, RM348 and RM388 (prices include the RM3 Axcess fee).

They can be purchased from Big Events' ticketing counter at Sungei Wang Plaza (concourse level) and Axcess outlets nationwide.

Call 03-7711-5000.
Back to top Go down
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia)   Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia) Empty27th October 2008, 11:30 pm

OMG. TT____________TT
no fair!! i wanna see them play instruments!
FAHRENHEIT!!! COME TO CALIFORNIA!!! TT____________TT
this is so unfair! :[
Back to top Go down

Oct.24.2008 - Fahrenheit set to sizzle here (Malaysia)
Page 1 of 1