Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge Empty
PostSubject: Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge   Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge Empty29th October 2008, 10:14 pm

Source: The Sun Daily
*credits to gig@fahrenheit-globa1 for posting

Meeting the challenge
The members of Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit may be nursing injuries but they promise fans a rollicking good time at their Nov 15 concert

by Sharyn Yap
Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge 00000newsarticle
(from left) Chen, Yan, Wu and Wang of Fahrenheit.
Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge 00000newsarticle1Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge 00000newsarticle2
JIRO Wang of Taiwanese boy band Fahrenheit had his fans worried when he arrived in a wheelchair for a press conference in Kuala Lumpur recently.

The band, comprising Wang, Wu Zun, Aaron Yan and Calvin Chen, was in town to plug its upcoming concert in Malaysia as part of The Fahrenheit Fantasy World Tour.

When the tour kicked off in Hongkong at the end of last month, all four sustained injuries of one kind or another.

But there’s nothing to worry about as Wang quickly put worries to rest by managing to walk up onto the stage under his own steam, saying that it was only to give his injured foot plenty of rest.

"At the moment, the less I use the leg, the better it would recover. And when the concert comes around, I would be able to give my fans a better performance."

Although doctors have advised him to rest, Wang said he was unable to do that.

"Holding this concert tour is our dream. Especially since it has only just taken off, I can’t stop now. I want to have a perfect concert tour. Afterwards, I can have all the rest I need."

Fortunately, doctors said his injury could sustain for another two months or so without problems.

"I’m still young, so, okay-lah."

So far, it is all systems go for their Malaysian concert. The boys are prepared to wow their fans with six different image changes ranging from the futuristic to the comic and Broadway, as well as showing off their individual skills with Wu on the drums, Wang on the guitar, Yan at the piano and Chen on the beat box.

They are also planning a big surprise finale and a rocking party for all. But they stop short of baring it all, with the boys saying maybe just their backs or in open vests.

Fans at their Hongkong concert were apparently disappointed that the boys did not show off their bods. But Yan explained that would be impossible.

"Well, we do have this white outfit and after sweating a bit, it could be rather revealing," chipped in Wu mischievously.

As for a guest artiste, the boys said they have not decided yet though Wu’s father might appear as an honoured guest among the audience.

"He attended our Hongkong concert and I see no reason why he wouldn’t come for the Malaysian bash as well," Wu said. It appears his father has now become his biggest fan.

Besides preparing for their concert dates, Wu has also been busy doing promotions for his movie, Butterfly Lovers, in which he co-stars with Hongkong’s Charlene Choi. As such, he has hardly been home these days.

"I have only been in Taiwan for one day the past month," he said. "Even my birthday (Oct 10) was spent in another country. When we get back to Taiwan after the concert tour and have the time, I will definitely collect [my presents] from [my teammates]."

Although it has been a tiring period, Wu said with promotional activities for the movie now over, he would be concentrating on his music.

First stop – the Malaysian concert date on Nov 15, at the National Stadium, Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur, followed by Singapore; and China, Japan, Korea and Thailand next year.

The Fahrenheit Fantasy World Tour Live in Malaysia is organised by Big Events. Tickets are priced at RM388, RM348, RM248, RM178, RM148, RM128 and RM88 (including RM3 Axcess fee). For details, call 03-7711 5000 or log on to www.axcess.com.my.
Back to top Go down
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge   Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge Empty30th October 2008, 10:21 pm

omg. are they gonna record the concerts and sell it?
if they do, i'm soo gonna buy it!!! xD
Back to top Go down

Oct.28.2008-Meeting the challenge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fahrenheit-U.S.A :: Fahrenheit (fei lun hai) :: Fahrenheit News/Activities-
Jump to: