Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg Empty
PostSubject: Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg   Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg Empty21st August 2008, 4:41 am

辰亦儒退伍瘦2公斤 飛輪海接風

飛輪海的辰亦儒前天退伍,16日飛輪海的呉尊、汪東城和炎亞綸幫他接風,趕奧運熱,和來自大陸的師妹劉力揚打羽球。辰亦儒表示,在軍中沒有被欺負,在睡前唱歌娯樂大家,也是同袍跟他玩,除了唱飛輪海的招牌歌,還秀出他為演唱會苦練的B-box,且兩位胖弟兄組成「廢輪胎」幫他伴舞,笑翻全場。

辰亦儒昨綁頭巾、戴帽子現身,不肯秀出小平頭,而當國民兵12天,飛輪海成員一見他就説:「你瘦了!」他表示瘦了2公斤,只剩61公斤,且因營區太熱,流汗流到他受不了,睡下舖的他吹不到電風扇,夜夜熱醒2、3回,他笑説:「我回家第一件事就是洗澡,然後把冷氣調到22度,徹底吹一晚。」

他表示,原本剃了頭、戴上眼鏡,自認在營區可以低調過,沒想到第3天就被認出是飛輪海,但因他很認真達成長官所有要求,且因個子最高成為「班頭」要指揮同班兄弟,也沒人反抗過,大家還買他代言的飲料給他簽名,他笑説:「我大概簽了500瓶以上哦!」

2008.08.17 中國時報

Source: Chinatimes
Translated by catalie @asianfanatics

Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg Aaaaa
Calvin Chen returned from military service the day before yesterday and on the 16th Fahrenheit's Wu Chun, Jiro Wang and Arron Yan celebrated with him. In the Olympic spirit, they played badminton with their junior from Mainland China Jade Liu. Calvin Chen expressed that he was not bullied at military service, before sleeping he would sing and entertain everyone, and they also played along with him. Besides singing Fahrenheit's signature songs, he also displayed the B-box [beatbox?] that he has been practising very hard for the concert, two of the fat "brothers" became "Fei Lun Tai" [Useless car tyres] and danced with him, causing everyone at the scene to burst out in laughter.

Yesterday Calvin Chen appeared wearing a head towel and cap, not willing to show his shaved head, and having been a national soldier for 12 days, as soon as they saw him, the other members of Fahrenheit said, "You're skinnier!" He expressed that he has lost 2kg, now only weighing 61kg, and also because the place was too hot, he sweated so much that he couldn't bear it, sleeping on the bottom [bunk?] the fan didn't blow towards him, every night he would wake up 2 or 3 times due to the heat, he laughed saying, "The first thing I did when I got home was shower, then I switched the airconditioner to 22 degrees, and stayed there the entire night."

He expressed, originally he thought that shaving his head and wearing sunglasses, he thought he could keep a low profile on campus, he didn't expect that on the third day, he was already identified as a member of Fahrenheit. However, since he was very earnest in fulfilling the senior officer's requests, and also being the "Team Leader" and having to direct the other "brothers" of the same team, and no-one resisted, everyone even bought the beverages he was endorsing and asked for his autograph, he laughed and said, "I think I signed over 500 bottles!"
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg   Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg Empty1st September 2008, 11:29 pm

YAY...Calvin is back!
but i heard tat Jiro will be the next one to go in the Military!!
is tat true?
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg   Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg Empty3rd September 2008, 5:35 am

i thought Jiro had already served in the military because in the interview where they give calvin presents before he left, i thought i heard Jiro say that he was giving him the present out of experience. maybe i heard wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg   Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg Empty

Back to top Go down

Aug.18.2008-Return from Military, Calvin lost 2Kg
Page 1 of 1