Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jul.2008 Jamspot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

Jul.2008 Jamspot Empty
PostSubject: Jul.2008 Jamspot   Jul.2008 Jamspot Empty20th July 2008, 6:28 am

*Credit to AIFC and AF

Jul.2008 Jamspot AARONMAG001
大家好,我是亞綸。終於登上「JamSpot」雜誌,非常高興。其實我人現在正在日本喔!正在為「C-POP World恋し☆チャイナ!」這雜誌攝影及採訪。

Hi everybody, I am Aaron. I finally get onto “Jamspot” magazine, really happy. I am actually in Japan now! Presently busy with the photographing & interviews of “C-Pop World” magazine.

在日本,公司也放我一天的假期喔!停留在日本的最後那幾天,我妹妹來日本玩,所以一起去涉谷逛街買東西。但是,因為是第一次自己一個人去涉谷,搞不清楚店家的位置…。在逛完要回去的時候,發現到一間很有趣的店喔,但是因為沒有時間了,所以並沒有去逛,真的很可惜,下次我一定要去!!

In Japan, my company has given me one day off! During my last few days stay in Japan, my sister came here for traveling, so we went to Shoku for shopping. However, due to the first time to Shoku alone, I could not figure out the location of the shops. On my way back from shopping, I discovered a very interesting shop, but due to time constraint, I did not manage to visit there, really a pity, and I must go there in next trip!

今天呢!想些告訴大家一些情報。5月份已經發行的第一張日文單曲「Stay with you」接下來為了能趕在8/20(三)發行第二張單曲「Treasure」,前一陣子才剛錄好音,可以說是新鮮出爐的喔!其實錄音期間正好在拍攝偶像劇,因為太過忙碌,身體狀態不是非常的好。所以練習的時間非常少,自己都嚇到了!但是,經過多次的討論,進錄音室時,很努力的練唱。唱日文歌已經是第3首了,跟之前相比,也許緊張感減少了不少。要舉例真的很困難,就像是日劇的主題曲一樣,我沒想到自己有機會可以唱到這類的歌,真的是太光榮了。在不同的心情下來聽這首歌,可以體驗到不同的感覺,是一首很有深度的歌。當想聽這首歌時,希望大家能用很率直的心情來聽。飛輪海其他成員也很常說這些話,就是我們真的很幸運。可以得到那麼多好的機會,非常的感謝。但我們不會只滿足於現狀,我們會更加的努力,然後再與大家見面!!

I want share with you of some information today. In May, my first Japanese EP “Stay with you” had been recorded and in order to produce the second EP “Treasure” by 20/8, we have just completed the recording, so it can be regarded as still fresh! In fact, during the period of recording, I was also involved in the shooting of drama series, and due to busy schedule, my health condition was not very good. And the time for practicing was really short, even I myself was so surprised! Nonetheless, after several rounds of discussion, when I stepped into the recording room, I worked very hard on practicing the song. This is already the third Japanese song to me, compared to the songs before, maybe I am less nervous now. It is quite hard to cite any actual example, just like singing a theme song for Japanese series, I never thought that I would have a chance to sing this type of song, I feel truly proud about it. To listen this song with different moods will give you different feelings, it is a meaningful song. When listening to this song, I hope you can listen to it with your straightforward mood. Other members of Farenheit also always say something like this, we are very lucky to have so many opportunities. But we will not be contended with the present state, we will work even harder, hope to see you soon!!

==============
Back to top Go down

Jul.2008 Jamspot
Page 1 of 1