Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Empty
PostSubject: Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan   Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Empty20th March 2008, 3:35 am

Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Jiro21hx7

Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Jiro1bn8

All four came on stage in order of Chun, Arron, Jiro and Calvin.
They introduced themselves in Japanese - really cute. Chun and Arron asked the same question "Have you eaten yet?" which caused a lot of fans to laugh.
Calvin introduced himself as Calvin sensei (teacher Calvin) from the last time he went to Japan in Dec - he likes to call himself sensei now.

Question: Where in Japan do you want to go?
Chun: Hmm this time we are only here for about 10 odd hours so the aim is to meet fans more rather than wanting to go anywhere.
Arron: Really? (teasing Chun) but when it came to Arron's turn to answer, his answer was the same.
Jiro was similar? but he said he brought extra hand cream for the Japanese fans. - happiness in his hands or something. Then Chun said let me try it! and he said OISHII! Yummy!
Arron shook Jiro's hand? and he said oshikunai (Its not yummy)
Chun said it tasted like Chicken leg...
(I have no idea how this talk came to this...I am reading my notes....and it just suddenly came onto this topic.) FRH are so random sometimes when they answer questions.
Calvin: Where is the nearest Parco? last time I was here, I bought 2 jackets / tops and 2 pairs of shoes. I am brought them over this time too. I want to buy 3 of each to break my record!
I only need 30 mins to buy more clothes. (I think this is what he said)
Jiro: If you have the extra time, you should spend it with the fans here. (Jiro is soooooooo sweet)

Then they went on to talk about their 2 faces album.
How they worked hard for this and that they know each other well and Jiro said that the different harmonising was something to listen out for.
Arron said please listen to the hard work behind the album.
Calvin wanted people to know their music / songs and would like to visit the other areas of Japan and not only Tokyo. Last time he was in Hiroshima.

Then they sang 2 songs. XIN WO and WEI NI CUN ZAI.
They sing soooo nice!!!! and they asked us to sing along.
Calvin blew kisses as he sang.
Arron and Jiro put their arms around each other when they sang - so cute! Calvin and Wu Chun did it too (they did it first) and was quite close to the edge of the stage so the fans at the front went a little high.

Then after the song, they were talking about Hana Kimi and Chun and Jiro MIGHT be coming in the summer to promote the DVD release, Here, Jiro cried. Awwww. Jiro, Jiro, Jiro. must be so moved by the fans and their DVD release? Calvin hugged him (I think)
Arron asked him "DAIJOUBU?" are u all right? and someone shouted TISSUE so they got tissue for Jiro to wipe away his tears...
Jiro said he was "Sugoku ureshi" I am very happy!

Then Arron was indicating that he was very hot. And asked the fans "ATSUI?" are you hot? adn we all said YEs! and Arron blew into the audience as though trying to cool us all down. Very cute action.
Calvin said everytimt he came to Japan it was cold and so he was happy this time it was an indoor event and he learned a new word "Atsui" hot rather than "Samui" meaning cold. (he learnt that last time)
Here, Arron held 2 mics for Calvin which caused a lot of fans to laugh.
Arron said Atsui again. He mustve been very hot!
Jiro said apart from being hot, he was very moved! Gan dong!!!
Especially cos it took so long to film Hana kimi and he had put a lot of effort into that drama and now it was going to be released in Japan (DVD) and so he was moved by it all. Not to mention 2 faces (2nd album) -hard work etc behind it.

credit and thanks to Pibi from AF!
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan   Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Empty20th March 2008, 5:40 pm

haha...funny, yes they can be really random sometimes when they answer questions! I think they have nice harmonization in the 2nd album too. Aww...jiro don't cry *gives him a hug*
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan   Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Empty20th March 2008, 8:06 pm

i want to see how Arron comfort Jiro in english...awwwwwwwwwww..sooo cute!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan   Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan Empty

Back to top Go down

Feb.24.2008 FRH handshake event in Japan
Page 1 of 1