Fahrenheit-U.S.A
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fahrenheit-U.S.A

Fahrenheit for USA/NorthAmerica fans~
**credits: forum structure/layout-frhgloba1; banner&buttons-Pao-Pao&Madibi**

HomePortal*SearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How long have you liked Fahrenheit?

Go down 
+5
englishrose85
crazylitoazn12
weedpeach
madibi
Iyai2
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

Number of posts : 816
Registration date : 2008-01-20

How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty
PostSubject: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty10th February 2008, 5:40 pm

Okay, was just curious about how long you guys have been a fan of fahrenheit (maybe this could be merged with another topic...I dunno).

For me, I've just found out about fahrenheit in July when I borrowed ISWAK from my cousin (wen i first saw jiro). So, I've been a fan for about 7 months and exactly 10 days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

Number of posts : 785
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty11th February 2008, 5:09 am

very interesting.. ok.. hmm.. i've been a fan of FRH since they just came out or just form! its been, i think 2 years..
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty16th February 2008, 3:15 am

Wow, you've been a very dedicated fan then *excited* That's so cool! Do you live somewhere in Asia?
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty16th February 2008, 6:33 am

nope..i live in USA..California!! where do you live?
Back to top Go down
weedpeach

weedpeach

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2008-01-05

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty16th February 2008, 4:48 pm

i think i started liking fahrenheit some time after their first album was released, so i guess a year?
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty16th February 2008, 5:12 pm

madibi wrote:
MN, USA...sucks to be here...no fahrenheit..haha...
Maybe I can go live in Taiwan later when I manage to learn the language and get my passport...
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

Number of posts : 335
Registration date : 2008-01-12

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty16th February 2008, 11:55 pm

haha i think it sucks for most of us that live in US... less chances for us to see them.... but hopefully, they will be globally known soon and have a world tour! Smile

i started liking them....a little before school ended last year [about april/may]... so about 10 months-ish. lol
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty17th February 2008, 4:25 am

Iyai2 wrote:
madibi wrote:
MN, USA...sucks to be here...no fahrenheit..haha...
Maybe I can go live in Taiwan later when I manage to learn the language and get my passport...

hahaha..lol.. yeah, i want to go to Taiwan for vacation or something.. once my mom ask me where do i want to go on vacation i said "Taiwan" and she is like...??? why do you want to go there??!! HAHAHA..
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty17th February 2008, 6:33 pm

lol Madibi, I wonder how you replied? I wish my parents would take me on a vacation to Taiwan too..but they don't like traveling.

crazylitoazn: true...sucks for us U.S. fans...if they do manage to have a world tour, i wonder if it'll be in Asia?
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty17th February 2008, 6:52 pm

hasnt it already been decided that theyre having an Asia tour? hmm.. hopefully, its not long until they come over here.
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty17th February 2008, 10:46 pm

really?? i never heard of that before... hooray for them!! asia tour... hmmm... where to where?
Back to top Go down
crazylitoazn12
crazylitoazn12

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty18th February 2008, 3:19 am

http://fahrenheit-globa1.actifforum.com/fahrenheit-s-news-391343671828023-260323839521306-f2/fahrenheit-2008-asia-tour-t2489.htm

^^the asia tour is mentioned there...
Back to top Go down
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty18th February 2008, 4:28 am

thanks for the info.. lucky for those fans..
Back to top Go down
englishrose85
englishrose85

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty7th April 2008, 12:59 am

I've loved Fahrenheit since their first album came out back in September 2006! And I discovered them whist living in Oklahoma of all places!!!
Back to top Go down
lyzzrenee

lyzzrenee

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2008-02-22

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty7th April 2008, 4:04 am

i first saw them on yu le bai fen bai when it was them telling thier life stories. i think it was a three epsiode thing in september 2006
Back to top Go down
The Lone Moon
Promoter
The Lone Moon

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-02-27

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty11th April 2008, 9:32 am

Being a canto speaker, and never was interested in watching any Mandarin series, but by some sort of miracle or something, haha I downloaded Hana Kimi to watch, so that's when I became a fan! ^.^ Umm.. I think I became a fan on December 06, so it has been... a year and 5 months.
Back to top Go down
cathy816x

cathy816x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty15th April 2008, 4:02 am

wow , i haven't came to known about fahrenheit until like i think last summer Very Happy but i got more obsessed with them in august of 2007 and liking fahrenheit grew by the day Smile
Back to top Go down
LilSushi213
Designer
LilSushi213

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-01-24

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty15th April 2008, 5:10 am

Oh let's see... I can't remember exactly...But...

It was around the time ISWAK came out that I discovered Jiro... I thought he was pretty cute...
Then I decided to download their album when it came out..I thought, "Wow, a group named Fahrenheit..interesting..." But I wasn't soo into them (I was really into 183 Club then)...
Then I watched Tokyo Juliet and discovered Chun... Despite his long hair, very good looking... But I still wasn't that into them...
THEN CAME HANA KIMI. Ohh my god. It was like love. Haha.

So a fan since the first drama I watched with Jiro in it. Big fan after Hana Kimi. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lilsushi213
madibi
Assist. Admin.
madibi

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty15th April 2008, 7:25 pm

hahaha..its like the more you get to know them..the more u love them!
Back to top Go down
Iyai2
Assist. Admin.
Iyai2

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty16th April 2008, 12:47 am

lol, same as me. I become more obsess each and everyday. I guess you could say that the love grows...lol..I don't think it's healthy...but don't get me wrong, I'm not some kind of stalker Sad
Back to top Go down
cathy816x

cathy816x

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-03-19

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty17th April 2008, 3:33 am

Iyai2
LOL , i can't be a stalker even if i wanted to XD
but i have to agree . my love grows by the day too Smile
want to explain to my why it's not healthy XD LOL . i don't get it Smile
maybe going on the computer too much ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How long have you liked Fahrenheit?   How long have you liked Fahrenheit? Empty

Back to top Go down

How long have you liked Fahrenheit?
Page 1 of 1